The Mahindra XUV300 is likely one of the nicer subcompact SUVs in India. First launched in 2019, the XUV300 has been out there for 3 years and is definitely a great choice if you’re on the lookout for a strong, well-built subcompact. However, it’s nonetheless a bit pricier in comparison with a number of the fashionable fashions within the subcompact SUV area. So, if you’re planning to get an XUV300 on a finances, then we might counsel on the lookout for a pre-owned one. But earlier than you begin on the lookout for one, listed below are some professionals and cons you have to contemplate.
The Mahindra XUV300 holds a 5-star security ranking for the Global NCAP, for grownup occupant safety.
- The Mahindra XUV300 is a handsome-looking SUV with boxy and muscular proportions. Depending on the variant, you get premium options like LED headlights, LED DRLs, sporty alloys, roof rails, and LED taillights.
- Mahindra presents a pair of highly effective turbocharged petrol and diesel engines which provide superb efficiency and include the choice of each handbook and AMT selections.
- The XUV300 holds a 5-star security ranking for the Global NCAP, for grownup occupant safety. It additionally has one of many highest scores for baby occupant safety with a 4-star ranking.
- The XUV300 will get a spacious cabin large enough for five adults. Depending on the variant you additionally get options like a touchscreen infotainment system, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, Mahindra Blue Sense app, and a sunroof.
While the XUV300’s cabin is spacious, the inside design remains to be a bit dated.
- The XUV300 remains to be a comparatively new automotive, plus resulting from its costly price ticket, the brand new automotive volumes are additionally not extraordinarily excessive. This means the variety of choices out there within the used automotive area will likely be restricted.
- Most premium options like electrical sunroof, touchscreen infotainment system, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto are solely supplied with the top-end trim. So, if they’re your precedence then the out there choices additional go down.
- While the XUV300’s cabin is spacious, the inside design remains to be a bit dated. There are too many buttons, and the plastic high quality may even have been higher.
- Being simply over 2 years previous, the XUV300 nonetheless holds some worth out there, so even a used one won’t precisely be low cost. Expect a minimal price ticket of not less than Rs. 8 lakh.